[pmwiki-users] wikigallery problem with PopupWindow recipe

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Jun 5 07:17:53 CDT 2007

Tuesday, June 5, 2007, 12:48:54 PM, Martin Spindler wrote:

> could you please take a look at [1]? I do have some really strange
> problems with your fabulous wikigallery and the popupwindow recipe.

> Any hint/suggestion would be great...

I am not Stefan, but here is a hint anyway:

markup in your test page:

%popwin%[[http://www.../Pics/Singapur-IMG4508|(:gallerypicture 100 singapur/IMG_4508.JPG:)]]

PopUpWindow needs NO space between %popwin% and link [[....]]], as you
found out (if there is a space it gets treated as a wiki style).

But the link contains a markup as the thumb image. So I think it may
be a matter of getting the timing right for the (:gallerypicture ..:)
and the %popwin% markup.

for popwin: '<links'
markup  gets translated before 'links'.

for gallerypicture: '><|'
I don't know what that means, when is it translated in the sequence?

You could try and change wikigallery markup rules so that they get
translated before popwin:
use '<popwin1' instead of '><|'

but I have not tried this and don't know if it causes other undesired
effects.

Basically the popwin markups (there are two) are replacements for
the   [[free links]]   and the   [[target | text]]   markup.
So the question is how to marry popwin with gallerypicture markup.

  ~Hans