[pmwiki-users] [pmwiki-devel] Fatal error with pagelist

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jun 4 21:38:44 CDT 2007

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 07:49:32AM -0700, Brent Zupp wrote:
> I am receiving the following fatal error every so often on my PmWiki install:
>
> Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to
> allocate 4097 bytes) in
> /home/bplotter/domains/wanderings.net/public_html/pmwiki/scripts/pagelist.php
> on line 770
>
> http://www.wanderings.net/notebook/Main/HomePage

Something is eating up a bunch of memory on your system.  Your PHP appears
to be configured with a 32MB limit (fairly reasonable), but something
is causing it to reach that limit while processing a pagelist.

Approximately how many pages are on the site, and is there a particular
page where this commonly occurs?