[pmwiki-users] [pmwiki-devel] Fatal error with pagelist

Brent Zupp atticus4 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 09:49:32 CDT 2007

I am receiving the following fatal error every so often on my PmWiki install:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 4097 bytes) in
/home/bplotter/domains/wanderings.net/public_html/pmwiki/scripts/pagelist.php
on line 770

http://www.wanderings.net/notebook/Main/HomePage

pmwiki-2.2.0-beta52

Doesn't happen all the time, but enough to be annoying. Not sure what
it means or what to do. Is this a hosting issue? Do I need to adjust
some setting?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Best,
Brent

--
Brent Zupp
http://www.wanderings.net/

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
 ~ Dave Barry