[pmwiki-users] Flexible $DiffKeepDays [was: Urgent -- Memory size exausted - line 660]

Hladůvka Jiří mail at revida.sk
Sat Jun 2 17:22:28 CDT 2007

I like the idea of a page Site/Expirations (like Site/AuthUser)
with lines e.g.

<group>: xxx days
<group>: yyy kB
<group>: xxx days and yyy kB
<group>: xxx days or yyy kB
<group>.<page>: ...
all: ...

This page could be checked on saving an edited page.
There could be a button to run tests for all pages (for the admin use).
The values of days and sizes say the max age and size.

Regards,
Jiri