[pmwiki-users] moving PageLogoUrl

Ian MacGregor lists at imacgregor.com
Thu Jul 26 04:41:48 CDT 2007

On Thursday 26 July 2007 2:26:08 am Maria McKinley wrote:
> Ah, and now I think I see how it is positioned in the css. I should
> have stuck with the default skin until I had figured stuff out, as it
> is much better commented than the skin I decided to play with.
>
> thanks,
> maria
You're welcome. And, for what it's worth, designing your own skins for pmwiki
isn't hard at all. I have designed several for pmwiki and I only learned how
to do that by experimenting with different skins. Which skin are you using?
If it's one of mine, I can help you with it.

Regards,
Ian MacGregor
--
http://www.imacgregor.com