[pmwiki-users] color history

mike reqavey mrmrmr50 at rediffmail.com
Sun Jan 28 07:43:17 CST 2007

greetings
I'd like to know if there is a skin that accentuates the changes made to a page. Perhaps adding color to more readily show different versions of the same page?
 When I look at the history of a page I'd like to quickly see the changes, spelling, punctuation...
An example, in a paragraph, the author changes, a period to a question mark, end point punctuation. When I view the history of the page I'd like that change period/question mark accuentuated, perhaps by color ?
thanks
re-v