[pmwiki-users] What should [[PmWiki/]] output as link text?

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 09:15:36 CST 2007

I was trying to create links to the homepage of a group, where the link
text appears as "PmWiki/". Then I noticed that I get output from

 	[[PmWiki/]]

although I thought whatever was in front of the '/' would be removed from
the link text?

Here are a few test cases:

 	http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/LinkToGroup

The complete solution for me right now is [[PmWiki/PmWiki | PmWiki/]].

A partial workaround is [[PmWiki/]]/ although the last '/' won't be a part
of the link text. To fix that, would it be possible to let the "trail" bit
allow a '/', so that [[PmWiki]]/ includes the '/' in the link text?
(This solution is the same as how "[[PmWiki/]]-trail]]" results in a link
text of "Pmwiki-trail").

cheers
/Christian