[pmwiki-users] Notify: Who watches the watchers?

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 17:28:19 CST 2007

I'm migration to the notify script from mailform.
 	http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Notify

What's the recommended way to keep a close look on Site.NotifyList?
(Yes, it's password protected, but that's not enough in my mind)

If I add a separate statement to that page:

 	notify=christian at home.com  name=Site.NotifyList

that'll email me when the page is modified. However, if some thugh removes
that line, I won't be told that it has been removed, nor told of any
future changes to that page...

One solution I thought of was to create a second page,
 	Site.AdminNotifyList
which is also used by the notify script when checking who to notify.
Then I could have a different password for that page, and at least feel
a little safer.

Thoughts?

/Christian