[pmwiki-users] Link to description of PmWiki on Wikimatrix.org?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Jan 13 07:52:57 CST 2007

On Sat, Jan 13, 2007 at 04:12:07AM +0100, christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Jan 2007, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>
> Could you please start over and tell me what the *purpose* of this markup?
>
> I have no idea what you think I suggested... (or even if I did suggest
> something)

My apologies.  I thought that you were saying that other
wikis had a specialized markup that would create a heading
and an anchor (in a single markup).

I later figured out that you were saying that on wikimatrix.org
some of the other wiki records demonstrated how one could
create an anchor in the markup (not that they had a specialized
heading+anchor markup).

I agree it would be good to demonstrate how one creates an anchor
in PmWiki... but wikimatrix doesn't have a field for it.  Could
you point me to the record that demonstrated it in another wiki?

I also think it might be worthwhile to consider a markup that
creates an anchor from free text... but I'm not sure what such
a markup would be at this point.    My latest idea was
[[## free text ]]

Thanks,