[pmwiki-users] Spreadsheet style calculations

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sun Jan 7 16:43:31 CST 2007

If you want the ability to easily paste Excel content into PMWiki, try
the ExcelPaste cookbook (http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ExcelPaste).

In the meantime, it occured to me to try and link in to Google
spreadsheets. So the data and calculations could be stored over on the
spreadsheet, and results could be displayed in PM. Additionally it might
be possible to update the data from PM. I'll be looking at this over the
next few weeks.

  ~ ~ Dave