[pmwiki-users] ZAP Project Management System Done...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Jan 7 15:23:43 CST 2007

On 1/7/07, Sivakatirswami <katir at hindu.org> wrote:
> Yes... I had the same problem going thru the GTD interface.

I still can't reproduce any error messages.  If someone could forward
me a copy of the error messages I would appreciate it.  All seems to
be working fine for me...

> but, and this is weird... though the GDT interface
> threw up an error.. when I then went to
> www.zapsite.org home page
>
> (Thinking, "hmm, maybe I should log in on the site
> home page first...")
>
> I discovered I was already logged in!

Well both are on the same farm, so if you log into one you are logged
into the other.  That's the way PmWiki works, I guess.  Ahhh, I
better remember that for the ZAP news machine!

> i.e. the log in *did* work, and the error msg
> was bogus.. or GTD succeededin logging me
> in but didn't know it?

Evidently GTD did log you in, so when you showed up at ZAP you were
already logged in.  But as for the error message, again, no clue...

Cheers,
Dan