[pmwiki-users] A problem of HorizontalVerticalMenu in the cookbook

辉飞 饶 rhf417 at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Feb 28 16:29:04 CST 2007

Has anyone used HorizontalVerticalMenu in the cookbook? I got a problem when I use it in IE7.
  I create a horizontal menu with a menu "test" and four submenus in it, namely page1,page2,page3,page4. The code I use is shown below. It work well with firefox. But in IE7, empty spaces are put between the submenus automatically, and it is hard to select page3 and page4 (everytime I move the cursor to page3 or page4, the menu just disappear).
  Any idea on how to fix this problem? Thanks.

  (:hmenu:)
*test
**[[Site.Page1|Page1]]
**[[Site.Page2|Page2]]