[pmwiki-users] pmwiki as a community website ?

Benoît DUTILLEUL benoit.dutilleul at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 28 16:06:55 CST 2007

Dear all,

I have produced a couple of websites with pmwiki and I got seriously
interested/addicted with this software. I have also discovered ZAP which is,
in my opinion, the most powerful add-on to pmwiki which opens amazing
perspectives for the software.

I would like to know if somebody has used pmwiki for a community, i.e. :
- large number of profiles,
- large number of users simultaneously online,
- possibly large amounts of recipes loaded,
- possibly simultaneous edits of a same page.

Can it be done or should I avoid going in that direction ?

Cheers,

Benoit