[pmwiki-users] Images in Site.Sidebar ???

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 07:51:08 CST 2007

On your Site.SideBar (and by the way, that's SideBar, not Sidebar,
right?  Case Does Matter A Lot), edit the link to be
Attach:Site/SideBar/buttonimagename.gif

That is, you need to qualify the link to the attachment, because
otherwise when it, as part of the Site/SideBar, is visible while
viewing pages in another wikigroup, the wiki will expect to find it as
an upload to that other wikigroup.

HTH. Post back if that isn't clear, and I (and/or others) will take
another run at it.