[pmwiki-users] call a function after a markup executes

JB jbit at bitlink.com
Fri Feb 2 17:20:56 CST 2007

Is there a way to call a function after a markup executes?

Markups are stored in variables and later executed in a loop.
I think it is done in the MarkupToHTML function in pmwiki.php.

I have one markup that might be called several times by one page
but after it has completed I want to execute a function 1 time.
I do not want to have to add any extra syntax to the page source.
Would it be possible to insert a function call into the markup loop
execution sequence?