[pmwiki-users] RSS feeds: description tag as "content", and auto-discovery

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 12:20:12 CDT 2007

Anybody have anything on "auto-discovery" of RSS feeds, and why or why
not the below isn't working?

The feed reads from a reader, but neither BlogLines, nor a RSS-module
at Tribe.net can find it automatically. Granted, that's something to
do with their discovery algorithm, but what about this format might be
incompatible?

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference
http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings