[pmwiki-users] notify problem

Tom Lederer celok at gmx.net
Fri Sep 22 16:37:54 CDT 2006

Hi,

thanks for the tip, but the server says:
System Linux 2.6.17.7

and sendmail is /usr/sbin/sendmail

I even tried it bluntly by adding the following to the config.php,
which should send me an email every time a page is viewed as far as i
understand that:

$empfaenger = 'celok at gmx.net';
$betreff = 'Der Betreff';
$nachricht = 'Hallo';
mail($empfaenger, $betreff, $nachricht);

But i do not get any mails :(

Best Regards,
Tom

>>> http://www.celok.de