[pmwiki-users] notify problem

The Editor editor at fast.st
Fri Sep 22 16:33:14 CDT 2006

Just a thought, but can you send emails from any of the other recipes
on PmWiki?  I have yet been unable to get my home (Windows) system to
work right because of a php problem or something--but my linux
webserver works fine.  I think by default php does not send mail
without a fix on windows machines.  That has nothing to do with
PmWiki.

Cheers,
Caveman