[pmwiki-users] AddDeleteLine version 2.0beta2

The Editor editor at fast.st
Fri Sep 22 11:53:53 CDT 2006

Hi Nils!

I have not really looked that closely at the AddDeleteLine recipe that
much before, but I was VERY impressed looking at it this time.  Very
powerful.  Now that I've gotten into developing something very similar
in FAST Data's logging feature, I realize how flexibly yours works.

I'm wondering if you think there is any merit in trying to merge these
two together? I have my own psuedo-template system for log entries,
but it is not as powerful as yours--or at least not as easy to use.
Perhaps it could be as simple as just adding a "LogFmt" field to a
form which could be set to a page template, or a single line format,
or perhaps other possibilities.  I think it would be fairly easy to
do. And would advance FAST Data capabilities significantly.

While I'm thinking about it, could probably use the same approach to
set up EmailFmt's. Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Caveman