[pmwiki-users] Triad Skin - Changing the Title Bar

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Wed Sep 13 15:29:33 CDT 2006

Pierre Racine wrote:
> I could not find any Site.TitleBar page... Either in the base wikilib.d
> folder, nor in the pub\skins\triad\wikilib.d. Where will it be after I try
> your change?

The triad skin doesn't come with a Site.TitleBar page, so you have to
create one. It will get created in your wiki.d directory. If you wish to
create a 'standard' varient of the Triad page, you can always copy it
into pub/skins/triad/wikilib.d and it will become the default for the
skin. If you later edit it, you'll get a new copy in wiki.d which will
override the one in triad/wikilib.d