[pmwiki-users] Triad Skin - Changing the Title Bar

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Wed Sep 13 14:47:25 CDT 2006

Pierre Racine <Pierre.Racine <at> sbf.ulaval.ca> writes:

> I could not find any Site.TitleBar page... Either in the base wikilib.d
> folder, nor in the pub\skins\triad\wikilib.d. Where will it be after I try
> your change?
>
> Thanks a lot.

[snip]
> > Pierre Racine wrote:
> > > How can I change the TitleBar?
[snip]

I don't believe that Triad uses a Site.TitleBar page for the title.  What I do
is turn off the title (:notitle:) and put the markup in one of the pages that
Triad does use: GroupHeader, or PageTopMenu, or PageHeader.

If you haven't seen these yet, you might want to take a look at
PmWiki.TriadTips, which should have been added when you installed Triad (as well
as the Cookbook/TriadSkin and Cookbook/TriadSkin-Comments pages on PmWiki.org).

Pico