[pmwiki-users] Search: list of pages with target page, not working

Nathan itsh.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 12:34:28 CDT 2006

I removed the space and it didn't make any difference.

One thing I thought of is that we have a skin that was devoleped
internally (a very simple skin). And in looking at the .tmpl file I
see this code in regards to the Search box. Not sure if this would
have any effect.

			<form action="$ScriptUrl/$[Main/SearchWiki]">
                <input type='hidden' name='n' value='{$FullName}' />
                <input type='hidden' name='action' value='search' />
                <input type='text' name='q' value='' class='inputbox
searchbox' />
                <input type='submit' class='inputbutton searchbutton'
value='$[Go]' />
			</form>

Nathan Stone