[pmwiki-users] Backlist show only links last edited on the same machine?

adamhj adamhj.cn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 01:52:17 CDT 2006

On 9/4/06, adamhj <adamhj.cn at gmail.com> wrote:
> days ago i posted my problem(you can find it at
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/31181/focus=31181),
> but at last it's still unsolved. then i decide to delete group and
> recreate its documents. i recreate them on a remote machine at my
> home(while the web server is my working machine in my office), now i
> work again! the difference is that this time it does not works on my
> office machine, but works on my home's machine...
> i checked it for a while and find that one link still alive in my
> backlink list, the one which i have just edited on my office machine.
> i tried open another page, click edit, change nothing, save, now it
> appears in backlink list..
> so it seems that backlink only showes those links which was last
> edited on the same client...and there is nothing wrong with browser,
> as after i modify a page in ie it also appears in firefox.
> can anyone tell me is there anything wrong with my setting? thanks~
> pmwiki version 2.1.17

once more, i found something strange. it seems the pageindex is
corrupted as i found duplicate index of same page in it(two line with
the same pagename before the first colon). after i delete it and
pmwiki rebuild it, backlinks seems work fine, but after some editing,
it corrupts again...i'm not sure where is the problem, i just guess
that it refers to utf8 support(i'm from china and using chinese in my
documents).