[pmwiki-users] Using .htpasswd?

Jason Ma majj at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 26 12:57:16 CDT 2006

I set up a PmWiki a while ago, and would like to password-protect
editing of all pages with a single password (so only a small number of
people with it can edit it, but everyone can view it).  Originally,
I'd done it through the config.php file, but I'd like to move it to a
.htpasswd file, preferably not in the webserver folder.  I looked
through the documentation, trying to change AuthUser.php and the
Site.AuthUser page, but nothing seemed to work...

Can someone tell me how to let PmWiki read from a .htpasswd file?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers!
Jason Ma