[pmwiki-users] Outputting HTML code in a cookbook module

Wouter Groeneveld jefklak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 05:04:29 CDT 2006

Hello,

I would like to output HTML code instead of the pmWiki markup in my own
cookbook recipe - a file placed in the /cookbook subdir.

Function aFunct($pagename) {

 $out = "<form><select>...";
 return $out;
}

This causes pmWiki to set <pre> and </pre> tags between the $out text.
Result: my form placing is screwed up. How can I output HTML - without
pmwiki's anti-HTML processing functions? I honestly have no idea. Normally,
$out contains something like "!! hello \\ newline" - the default markup, but
I'd like to output a form combobox without the nasty <pre> tags.

Thanks!
-- Wouter