[pmwiki-users] WikiTrail AddDeleteLine

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 18:40:06 CDT 2006

--- Nils Knappmeier <nk at knappi.org> wrote:

> Could you setup example for this use case at
> http://www.knappi.org/v2/index.php/Adl2/Adl2
> That would be great, because I'd like to test the
> unstable version, so  that it can be released as
> stable some time.

Done:
http://www.knappi.org/v2/index.php/Adl2/TrailExample

One extra thing I noticed, it puts each entry on its
own line.  I guess that might be needed in order to
add the buttons.  I originally forced authors to put a
\n in their template if they wanted a newline so as to
allow them to create entries without the newline
(maybe to make a table row...)

-Martin