[pmwiki-users] Including history in Recent Changes

Jon Haupt jhaupt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 14:00:22 CDT 2006

On 10/2/06, phenotype <immunophenotype at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Is there some relatively straightforward way of including the last
> revision of a page in Recent Changes (or in any page, for that
> matter)? The revision history looks great for each page, but I can't
> figure out any way to access it without directly going to the history
> link.
>
> Also, Patrick, thanks so much for your solution about authenticated
> RSS -- for my purposes (since I'm running PmWiki on a locally hosted
> server), it works great!

I'm not sure if you can actually include the history to the page, but
you could at least provide a link to the history by doing something
like:

$RecentChangesFmt['Site.AllRecentChanges'] = '* [[{$FullName}]]  . . .
$CurrentTime $[by] $AuthorLink: [=$ChangeSummary=]
([[$FullName}?action=diff|History]])';

Jon Haupt