[pmwiki-users] Including history in Recent Changes

phenotype immunophenotype at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 12:35:48 CDT 2006

Hi there,

Is there some relatively straightforward way of including the last
revision of a page in Recent Changes (or in any page, for that
matter)? The revision history looks great for each page, but I can't
figure out any way to access it without directly going to the history
link.

Also, Patrick, thanks so much for your solution about authenticated
RSS -- for my purposes (since I'm running PmWiki on a locally hosted
server), it works great!