[pmwiki-users] How to change the default site home page?

Shujun LI hooklee at hooklee.com
Mon Nov 13 13:07:54 CST 2006

Hi all,

I want to change the default site home page from Main.HomePage to another group's home page.
I looked into the Documentation Index, but didn't find anything related.
Can anyone tell me how to do that?

In addition, I noticed that Main.HomePage cannot be deleted, though it can be editted freely.
Each time I delete all contents of Main.HomePage and input "delete", the original home page will be restored automatically.
It seems that the default site home page is protected by some mechanism.
Is there a document that explain this issue?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Shujun Li