[pmwiki-users] preformatted text block *with* formatting? (bug in [ <at> .. <at> ] ?)

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 25 18:28:08 CDT 2006

On 5/25/06, Jo Rhett <jrhett at svcolo.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 03:32:22PM -0700, H. Fox wrote:
> > Pico provided a thoughtful and helpful reply, and your reply to him
> > was inappropriately contentious.
>
> It was thoughtful for the subject, but it ignored the questions I had
> raised.

It did no such thing.  Besides, whether the answer proved adequate or
not doesn't address the fact that your reply was argumentative and in
it you accused Pico (the first time) of doing something he didn't do.

Prove you are right by posting the link.

> > Provide a link to the archived copy of the message in which you quoted
> > PmWiki.TextFormattingRules.

Otherwise you'll prove you accused him wrongly.  Twice.

Hagan