[pmwiki-users] Problems Uploading

Steve Rowe think1blue at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 14:57:07 CDT 2006

It's so hard to remember the timeline, but I may have
also made these changes since my last successful
upload:

1) I updated to version 1.0.2 of the GoogleMapAPI
recipe.  I don't know much about $HTMLStylesFmt, but I
do see it mentioned in the release notes and my
setting in gMapAPI.php is:

$HTMLStylesFmt['gmap_api'] = 'div#map{ height: 500px;
width:100%;}';

2) Some users were having an issue with the "Border"
format of the Triad skin, so I changed it to the fixed
width "800" mode.

(SDV($DefaultPageWidth, '800');  # wide, 800 or
border)

3) Because of an issue I was having when editing a
page, I made this change in layout-main.css:

#wikiedit textarea { width: 99%; margin:5px 0 }

to this:

.wikiedit form { margin:0px; width:100%; }
.wikiedit textarea { width: 100%; margin:5px 0 }

but I'm pretty sure I was having the upload problems
before this change.

4) Lastly, I made a minor font-size change in
PmCal-Mini.css which I thought would have no impact.