[pmwiki-users] pagelist is creating links relative to the current group?

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Tue May 23 20:57:49 CDT 2006

I'm trying to use pagelists in the sidebar, and pagelists in the
category pages, and neither one works as expected.

In the sidebar I used:

(:pagelist fmt=group group=-PmWiki,-Site,-Category :)

This does properly give me a list of groups (ie Network and Vendors
right now), but the target of the link created in that list changes
depending on where in the side I am.  On the home page
(Main.HomePage) they all work, but in Network.Routing all of the
group names become relative to Network... for instance,
Network.Vendors instead of Main.Vendors ...

arran.svcolo.com/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.HomePage'>Main</a>
</li><li><a class='wikilink' href='http://arran.svcolo.com/wiki/
pmwiki.php?n=Network.Network'>Network</a>
</li><li><a class='createlinktext' rel='nofollow'
     href='http://arran.svcolo.com/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Network.Vendors?
action=edit'>Vendors</a><a rel='nofollow'
     class='createlink' href='http://arran.svcolo.com/wiki/pmwiki.php?
n=Network.Vendors?action=edit'>?</a>
</li></ul>

--