[pmwiki-users] How to use RSS instead of mailposts

pmwiki at 911networks.com pmwiki at 911networks.com
Tue May 23 09:55:22 CDT 2006

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> The "RSS" way to do this is to set up the list of pages to be
> watched as a trail, and then use:
>
>     .../wiki/Group/WatchTrail?action=rss&order=-time
>
> This provides a feed where the most recently changed pages in the
> trail appear at the top of the feed.

Complaint department:
1. Great to know now how to do the RSS, I also had that problem
2. I am sure that it's somewhere in pmwiki.org but where?
3. Can the search / search display be improved so we can find the
stuff or simply ditch it and replace with google's search within
pmwiki.org?

--
Thanks
http://www.911networks.com