[pmwiki-users] Creating URIs with directories rather than query strings

OBUTEX / Hladůvka admin at obutex.com
Thu May 11 11:24:12 CDT 2006

Set in the local\config.php

##  If you want to use URLs of the form .../pmwiki.php/Group/PageName
##  instead of .../pmwiki.php?p=Group.PageName, try setting
##  $EnablePathInfo below.  Note that this doesn't work in all environments,
##  it depends on your webserver and PHP configuration.  You might also
##  want to check http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CleanUrls more
##  details about this setting and other ways to create nicer-looking urls.
$EnablePathInfo = 1;

--
OBUTEX s.r.o
Ing.Jiří Hladůvka