[pmwiki-users] Input Forms

Firefly stealth at fireflyuk.net
Fri Mar 31 10:22:59 CST 2006

Is it possible to have a dropdown or listed input form, it says on the
input.php you can, but that also says it doesn’t work any more. SO..

I just want to have my users select a few things,

Username :

Team colour :    Red

                        Blue

                        Green

Team size:        5

                        10

                        15

                        20

                        25+

I know how to do standard input boxes, and if the only way to get a dropdown
box is using the input.php, will it ever get fixed?