[pmwiki-users] IE7beta problem with Gemini skin

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Fri Mar 17 08:38:39 CST 2006

I received comments that the gemini skin does not work too well with
the IE7beta browser release. I am not sure if I should be concerned or
not, since it is still only a beta release. But please: if anyone can
give me any hints as to what and possibly why breaks I would be
grateful.

I am not able to do skin testing on IE7, since I don't want
to face installing it on my slightly old Windows XP system. I fear an
installation of IE7 will upset the system badly, and lead to
irreversible changes.

Thanks for any help in this!

Best,
 Hans