[pmwiki-users] Authorizing members to read a page.

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Mar 16 06:08:01 CST 2006

Good morning all!

I'm trying to get all the passwords set up for the various sections of
my site and I'm trying to figure out how to set the passwords so a
group is readable only by authenticated members.

I've gone to Group.GroupAttributes?action=attr  and tried to enter all
of the following into the Read password slot.  Can't seem to get it to
work with any (can only view as an admin).

authid
AuthId
$AuthId
@AuthId
@$AuthId

(probably other permutations also). Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Caveman

----Enjoying the shiny new 2.1 tractor in my barn.