[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-2.1.beta35 released, final steps to 2.1.0

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Mar 6 07:50:10 CST 2006

On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 08:20:06AM +0100, Han Baas wrote:
> Good morning everybody,
>
> There are problems with beta35:
> -	when not authorised as admin a lot of things are NOT working correctly
> 	*pagelists are not displaying (EnablPagelistProtect=1)
> 	*logoff comes up with the logon page (to make a logaff page I use
> "SDV($LogoutRedirectFmt, '$SiteGroup.Logoff');")
> 	*FlexiTitles/Header/Bottom are lost (I'm using Flexi-skin)
>
> Back to beta34 and normality is restored.

I need some more information than this, because all of the above
appear to be working on my system under beta35.  See, for
example, http://www.pmichaud.com/sandbox/pw/pmwiki.php?n=Main.WikiSandbox

   - pagelist is displaying, including not displaying
     the page Main.ReadProtected under $EnablePagelistProtect = 1;
   - Logout correctly redirects to Site.Logout
   - Flexiskin is installed (but not customized), and displays
     FlexiTitle.

The symptoms you describe makes it seem as though PmWiki thinks
that the Site group is read protected somehow, and thus isn't
able to access any of the pages in the Site group.

Can you give me a url somewhere that demonstrates the problem (with
$EnableDiag set to 1)?

Could you send me a copy of your config.php?

Thanks,