[pmwiki-users] Perl allergy ;-(

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Thu Mar 2 02:42:27 CST 2006

Got a really stupid problem that drives me crazy :

I run a wikifarm farm for months, regularly ugraded  to the latest beta.  I
now want to change and old page that contains the word "Perl", and every
time I try to preview or save, I get an internal server error.  The word
"Perl" causes it on any page...  "P erl" is OK.

I tried to comment out all the cookbooks, but could not find a culprit.  I
searched my config files for the word "Perl" hoping to find some kind of
markup definition, but found nothing.

Of course, on the pmwiki.org sandbox, there is no problem ;-)

Any clue ?

Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at christophedavid.org and
inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.