[pmwiki-users] Newbie - %right% + %newwin% + %color%...

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jun 15 09:28:40 CDT 2006

On Wed, Jun 14, 2006 at 11:59:41AM +0200, phdb wrote:
> Hi!
> I started using pmwiki last week. I think it is a very, very good product.
> I have one question:
> When I write %right%%newwin% Go to [[http://mypc|MyPC]], it works well.
> When I write %right%%newwin% Go to %red%[[http://mypc|MyPC]]%%, it works
> too but it doesn't open a new window. It does the same if I use
> %target__blank% or %newwin%.
> It seems that if I add a color option, then the %newwin% command isn't
> understood.
> How can I solve this ?

To combine wikistyles, place all of the desired style options
within the %...%.  Thus, for this particular example you likely want:

    %right% Go to %red newwin%[[http://mypc|MyPC]].

Pico explained it correctly in his reply -- essentially each
wikistyle closes any previous wikistyle.  Thus in the example above,
the %red% style terminates the %newwin% style that came before it.