[pmwiki-users] Advanced Tables and Font Size

Kurt Devlin kurt.devlin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 15:34:26 CDT 2006

Is there an easy way to force the fonts to a smaller size for just a single
advanced table (and not all the tables in the wiki). I've tried several
combinations of the >><< and %% markup, but I haven't had any success. I
could force this on a site level by changing the css for the td element, but
I couldn't figure out how to do it localized to a single page. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kurt