[pmwiki-users] Pagelist Extensions (formerly Farm stuff...)

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Jul 17 20:51:11 CDT 2006

Ahh, that's right Patrick.  The other problem was figuring out that
the FarmPubDirUrl is the url for the barn and the the PubDirUrl was
for the field.  It all seems to be working now...

Except:

I can't seem to get the pagelists to work right.  They were fine on my
local system but not online.  I've checked the pagelist directive for
case sensitivity (windows to linux), the pagelist template is there,
the pagelist extensions recipe is in the cookbook, and the recipe is
enabled in config.php.  What did I forget in uploading it?

The problem can be seen at
www.fast.st/fastwiki/strategy/index.php?n=Calendar.Today
The password is test.  Thanks in advance if anyone wants to take a
look. It's a nifty little site I hope to offer as a recipe if anyone
thinks it might be useful to others.  (And I can get it working!)

Cheers,
Caveman