[pmwiki-users] persistence of login (hello?)

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Sun Jul 9 19:24:23 CDT 2006

Posting this again, since it seems to have dropped off the radar.

I am running PmWiki for our intranet at work, and users have been
complaining that they keep on getting logged out; they want the login to
last as long as the browser is open, but they log in, do stuff, and then
come back the next day to find that they've been logged out again.

Apache: 2.0.46
PHP: 4.3.2
PmWiki: 2.1.5
using AuthUser + htpasswd + FAST Membership
No password required for reading, just for editing.

What do I need to do to make sure that their logins don't expire (at
least, don't expire for a month or something like that)?

Note that I have tried changing settings in Firefox to expire cookies
only when the browser closes, and that doesn't seem to make any difference.

Kathryn Andersen