[pmwiki-users] Hiding sidebar

Greg scratch at keeptherubbersidedown.com
Thu Jan 19 16:18:22 CST 2006

Newbie here. I want to hide the left side bar and dim or mostly hide the edit buttons. I've seen this done, I just don't know where to start. I want to have the side bar while I'm logged in.

Thanks for any help. Here's what I'm trying to do

http://sbmbc.com/newsletter.php?c=200602

I'm trying to use PmWiki to make a monthly newsletter and embed it in an
existing site that already had a side bar. I can't redesign the whole site now using PmWiki (and may never as it's a fairly static site and I've got some hard to put together (for me) options on the site.

I'm madly reading the docs, but searching for "hide" didn't help.

PmWiki looks great. I'm also trying to together a whole site using it. We need to have multi editors and we're mostly not web geeks.