[pmwiki-users] Problem with Upload and Images

Jean DEMARTINI jean.d.demartini at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 11 09:27:22 CST 2006

Ben,

Attached images operates as expected using pmwiki2.19beta with:

$EnablePathInfo = 1;
$ScriptUrl = 'http://www.unice.fr/Demartini/wiki/pmwiki.php';

But the clean URLs needs an adequate parameterization of the server to
function properly and that's something against what we cannot do
anything except to complain.

Regards,
Jean