[pmwiki-users] Using EditForm

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jan 9 10:46:52 CST 2006

On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 10:42:32AM -0600, Tegan Dowling wrote:
>    I'm working with Version 2.0.12.
>
>    I've put this in my local/config.php:
>
>        // Use Site/EditForm
>            $PageEditForm = '$[Site.EditForm]';
>
>    but still, none of the changes that I've made to the page Site/EditForm
>    manifest themselves when I look at ?action=edit for a page.

You shouldn't need to make any settings in local/config.php to get
Site.EditForm to work -- it's the default.   (Similarly, don't
set values for $PageEditFmt or $HandleEditFmt in local/config.php).

I think that break_page.php may be setting its own edit form
in $PageEditFmt, which could be causing the issue.  I haven't
looked at that recipe in a while.