[pmwiki-users] Potential PageHeader problem with Fixflow?

Matt Kemple me at mattkemple.com
Tue Feb 14 16:01:39 CST 2006

> Are you sure that logo.gif is in the uploads/Site/ directory?
Yes, I double checked just to make sure.  I also tried to upload it
again with a different name. The image is now called mattkemplelogo.gif.

> Are uploads enabled
Yes, images on all other pages work just fine.

> I can't think of anything that changed from beta22 to later
> versions that would explain why this is no longer working.
> (This isn't to say that nothing changed -- just that I can't
> think of anything that explains it.)
Neither can I .  I thought I was starting to lose my mind!

> Is there a url we could look at?
Yes, the not-yet-public site running beta25 is: http://
www.mattkemple.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Site/PageHeader
and the mirror site running beta22 is: http://wiki.mattkemple.com/
pmwiki.php/Site/PageHeader

The temporary password for both is 'helpme'

Both pages have the same content: [[Main.HomePage | Attach:Site/
PageHeader/mattkemplelogo.gif]]

Thank you for all your help on this!
-Matt