[pmwiki-users] Potential PageHeader problem with Fixflow?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Feb 13 18:02:06 CST 2006

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 11:37:03PM +0000, Hans wrote:
> Monday, February 13, 2006, 11:21:53 PM, Patrick wrote:
> > I can't think of anything that changed from beta22 to later
> > versions that would explain why this is no longer working.
> > (This isn't to say that nothing changed -- just that I can't
> > think of anything that explains it.)
>
> perhaps in 2.1.beta23 with
> # Fixed $InterMapFiles to allow fmt substitutions. ??

Hmmm, possibly, but not by itself.  In particular, pmwiki.org
seems to be working just fine -- the Test.Attach page on pmwiki.org
would seem to indicate that the Attach: markup is working just fine
under beta25.

The fact that the Site group doesn't allow uploads seems to be
unrelated; even if I enabled uploads for the Site group (as it
is currently enabled for the Test group), that doesn't really
tell us why things aren't working on Matt's site.  :-) :-)