[pmwiki-users] Pagelist and Wikitrail . . .

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Feb 14 13:46:54 CST 2006

On Sun, Feb 12, 2006 at 07:32:01PM -0600, Ben Wilson wrote:
> I've just started playing with Cookbook/PageListWikiTrail, and it
> seems to have potential. Basically, it will create a wikitrail based
> on a page that is itself created by a pagelist. Aparently, this
> feature is not in the core. This leads to a slightly annoying behavior
> of the wikitrail providing the fullname of the preceeding and
> following pages, rather than a format of my chosing.
>
> Is there any plan to incorporate this into the core?

Not immediately.  It's possible to simulate trails using pagelist,
however, see http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/PageListTrail .

I'm thinking of eventually replacing the existing trail markup
to use pagelists instead of being limited to trails, but unless
that feature gets a lot of demand it's not likely to happen very soon.