[pmwiki-users] Pagelist and Wikitrail . . .

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 19:32:01 CST 2006

I've just started playing with Cookbook/PageListWikiTrail, and it
seems to have potential. Basically, it will create a wikitrail based
on a page that is itself created by a pagelist. Aparently, this
feature is not in the core. This leads to a slightly annoying behavior
of the wikitrail providing the fullname of the preceeding and
following pages, rather than a format of my chosing.

Is there any plan to incorporate this into the core?

--
Ben Wilson
" Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur"